August has been a great blogging month for me, I posted x posts all together and have gained a lot of new friends in the blogging community. As August is the last month of summer I have tried to enjoy as many day as I can, especially since I just started university again earlier this week and I have to focus on that. On Friday I leave for an 8 day vacation to Mallorca, Spain and I cannot wait to enjoy this beautiful island all over again. Since Sweden didn’t have much of a summer this year then I’ll definitely make the most out of this week. Updating will be a bit slower than usually but I still have a few posts scheduled for you.
Lets summarize August, now shall we!
As you can see I’ve only read two books this month (I think I’m unfortunately in a reading slump) but I have reviewed them both and the reviews are linked below.
- Roller Girl by Vanessa North
- Anything But Love by Abigail Strom
- The Smell of Other People’s Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
- Keeping Her Secret by Sarah Nicolas
Other Bookish Blog Posts
First of all, I decided to attempt ARC August and though I did fail tremendously, you can read about the goal I set up for myself here.
Amy and I did another Moody Book Monday with the theme All Good Things Come in Threes,
This month I decided to join the band wagon and started doing Top Ten Tuesday posts. I love lists and a lot of their themes are just so exciting. I knew I just had to do a few of them. You can read my posts here,
- Top Ten Tuesday #1 Ten Books I’d Buy Right This Second If Someone Handed Me A Fully Loaded Gift Card
- Top Ten Tuesday #2 REWIND Top Ten Books I HAD to Buy but Still Have Not Read
- Top Ten Tuesday #3 Unread Books From Before I Started Blogging
When I started doing Top Ten Tuesday I stumbled upon the meme Waiting on Wednesday which is all about books we are anticipating, I knew I had to join that as well so here are my choices this month,
- Waiting On Wednesday #1 As I Descended by Robin Talley
- Waiting on Wednesday #2 Clancy of the Undertow by Christopher Currie
I of course posted several Freebie Friday posts this month. I definitely recommend you check them out. If you missed a week you might be lucky and find a book that’s still free!
I have also published a few book discussion posts, some book recommendations as well as a book tag I loved making,
- Ten Things I Hate About You: Book Edition
- Lusting For Cover
- Want to swim with Mermaids? Here are some Book Recommendations
- The Hayley Kiyoko Book Tag
Lastly, I introduced the Writing Cave part of my blog,