This week the theme for Top Ten Tuesday is Ten Underrated/Hidden Gem Books I’ve Read In The Past Year Or So and I honestly think it’s the best topic. I mean recommending underrated books is literally the best thing ever. So down below is a list of eight books that I think don’t get enough love, and that should be on everyone’s TBR. I love these books beyond anything, and you all need to get them as soon as possible.
- Plastic Wings by C.T Callahan.
- Rumor Has It by Farrah F. Polestico
- My Year of Epic Rock by Andrea Pyros
- salt. by Nayyirah Waheed
- Dreaming of Antigone by Robin Bridges
- The Smell of Other People’s Houses by Bonnie-Sue Hitchcock
- Complementary and Acute by Ella Lyons
- Prep and Prejudice by Miren B. Flores