Hi there people in the galaxy! Another year has gone by, and though my reading has been rather slow the second half of the year because of University, I’m still very proud of myself for the 55 books I’ve read this year. A couple of years ago that number would have seemed impossible to achieve. There have been so many great gems this year and I have decided to list my seven favorite books of the year. These really deserve all of the love in the world and if you haven’t read any of them yet, I hope you’ll add them to your 2018 TBR.
- Infini by Krista & Becca Ritchie
- A Crown of Wishes by Roshani Chokshi
- The Paths We Choose by M. Hollis
- North to You by Tif Marcelo
- Little & Lion by Brandy Colbert
- The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones
- How to Make a Wish by Ashley Herring Blake
I really hope my 2018 will give me as many amazing books as this year have. 2017 has given me some of my all-time favorite books and I can only hope the next year will do the same.
What are some of your favorite books you read this year? Have you read any of my top reads this year? What did you think of them? I want to know all about it!