Hi everyone in the galaxy! Another month has passed and it’s been a really good one. During August I’ve read a lot of books (to be fair a lot of them were short but who cares, it was still a lot for me) and I’ve also bought a few more books than I usually do. I bought a couple of paperbacks for the first time in months (instead of just ebooks) so I’m very excited about those, both to read and to share them with you guys.
Books Read in August
I read 12 books in August and I’ve listed them all below in the order I read them in.
- Breakup Anniversary by Dawn Lanuza.
- Kissing Day by Mina V. Esguerra.
- The Hearts We Sold by Emily Lloyd-Jones (☆).
- The Tiger’s Watch by Julia Ember (☆).
- On the Bridge by Cassandra Clare.
- Now You Can See by Jessica L. Tate.
- When We Wonder by Fatima AlSuwaidi.
- Gifted Little Creatures by Mina V. Esguerra.
- East in Paradise by Tif Marcelo (☆).
- 27 Hours by Tristina Wright (☆).
- After the Moment by Six de los Reyes.
- Ms. Marvel, Vol. 1: No Normal by G. Willow Wilson.
The ones I read for ARC August are marked with a star (☆). So, all in all, I managed to read 4 ARCS during August and I’m so happy about it. It was a lot more than I expected I would get through this month.