I have been tagged for the Versatile Blogger Award, by M @ A Blog of One’s Own, I thought this looked like a really fun tag to do. The rules can be read below, hope you enjoy!
- Show the award on your blog & thank the person who nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees & let them know of your nomination
7 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I have green eyes.
- I want to be a writer, or work in publishing.
- I want to live in sunny, warm California.
- I’m allergic to the cold, and live in Sweden, how ironic.
- I used to be a huge Kristen Stewart fan, and I still have a soft spot for her.
- I’m obsessed with TV shows.
- I love stationary, and pens, and latter I have been collecting since I was a kid.
AND THE AWARD GOES TO…
Amy @ Book Babbles and Blues
Natalie @ Science, Books and Silly Things
Olivia @ Heir of Glitter
Manuela, Paula and Rheeza @ Calloway Books
Hi readers! I have a little personal update for you. I think maybe some of you have noticed my absence from the blog lately. Life has been hectic, on a lot of fronts. The creative writing class I’m currently taking is a lot of work and I’ve also had one of the worst reading slumps ever. However, I’m slowly starting to feel better, managing time better and also yesterday I started the book Prep and Prejudice that I am falling in love with (bye-bye reading slump). With all of the positive energy I’m currently feeling I believe I’ll soon, though slowly, get back into the whole blogging thing. I still might make fewer posts than I did over the summer, but hopefully you’ll enjoy it nevertheless.
However, before I go, I really do have to tell you all about Prep and Prejudice by Miren B. Flores. It’s a book that takes places in the Philippines, and has a bit of Gossip Girl vibe going on. It’s about a group of rich kids, and one girl, Andrea, who is not rich but has through life ended up in their company anyway. It totally got that enemies to lover thing going on, and I love the angst. I definitely recommend it guys, so much swoon! You can add it on Goodreads, and buy it on Amazon (it’s only 99c, what are you waiting for??).
Are you guys reading a good book at the moment? Which one?