Hi fellow readers, and welcome to Five Days of Romance. For five days, including today, I’ll be posting romantic bookish posts in celebration of Valentine’s Day, and this lovely time of romance. I’ll be posting the following posts,
- Romance Book Recommendations (today, see below)
- Romantic Book Postcards (Feb 12, 2017)
- Book Girlfriends (Feb 13, 2017)
- Recipe for the Perfect Date (Feb 14, 2017)
- Anticipated Romance Reads (Feb 15, 2017)
Stay tuned the following week, because you don’t want to miss these posts and get that romance on. There is something for everyone!
This first day of Five Days of Romance I have some romance book recommendations for you all. I specifically have 14 books that I’ve read and loved. These books are a mix of Young Adult, New Adult and Adult books, and they all have diverse characters in one way or another.
These 14 Romance novels are ones that I really love. They all vary a lot in style, age of protagonist and story, but they have all mesmerized me in one way or another. I really recommend them, and they’re perfect in time for Valentine’s Day. A good romance novel is just what you need when love is in the air.
- The Year We Fell Down by Sarina Bowen. New Adult, sports, disabled protagonist.
- Rumor Has It by Farrah F. Polestico. Young Adult, theater, Filipino main characters.
- We Awaken by Calista Lynne. Young Adult, Fantasy, asexual protagonist.
- Keeping Her Secret by Sarah Nicolas. Young Adult, camp, bisexual Indian protagonist.
- Everything Leads To You by Nina LaCour. Young Adult, Hollywood, gay biracial protagonist.
- The Melody of You and Me by M. Hollis. New Adult, pansexual protagonist.
- The Unforgettables by G.L. Tomas. Young Adult, Haitian-American protagonist.
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkes. Young Adult, forbidden love, Mexican love interest.
- Complementary and Acute by Ella Lyons. Young Adult, boarding school, gay protagonist.
- Roller Girl by Vanessa North. Adult, sports, trans lesbian protagonist.
- More Than Fashion by Elizabeth Briggs. New Adult, reality TV, Korean-American protagonist.
- Interim Goddess of Love by Mina V. Esguerra. Young Adult, Fantasy, Filipino main characters.
- Tell Me Again How A Crush Should Feel by Sara Farizan. Young Adult, gay Persian protagonist.
- Prep and Prejudice by Miren B. Flores. Adult, Filipino main characters.
Have you read any of these books, are you excited to read any of them? Do you want to get that romance on with a cozy book?